Wednesday, December 28, 2011

" BLOG PILIHAN 2011 BERSAMA PAK CEK BIOLA"

 Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.....
I have decided to join in this segment
brought to you by this guy:

 


  The lucky blog that had been chosen by me is:



My so called life..
http://ladygreen3011-ayuni.blogspot.com/


Why did I like this blog?
First of all, it got nothing to do with personal feeling ,okay? Hehehe. :-)  It is actually because of this blog is in English and this blog was among the main catalyst for me to write in English. I know very well that my English is not really good, especially in writing and I believe that practice make perfect. So, I blog in English. Other than that, this blogger proved to me that blog is not just you can write things randomly. It is all about writing something that  your reader can enjoy and in the same time gain something new. 

My hope to this blog..
Keep up the interesting stories you have shared and just proceed with your own style of writing. For those who want to read English materials, do come visit her blog. ;-)

Interested to join this short and simple segment, just click the banner or click here
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks shafiq for supporting my segment.


hehe.your couple right?

Unknown said...

what bout mine? lulz

Unknown said...

akak kurang berkeyakinan nak menulis dalam english..hehehe..

kindergartenlibrary said...

promote2 .. ^^