Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Self reflection..2

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...


Alhamdulillah, I'm getting better. :-) Not fatter eh..:-P
I hope my respected visitors are also in a good shape. 


Based from the topic, yeah, it is about self reflection.
Literally,it is not mean to see your own reflection. Hehe.
But it is more to reflect your inner selves. 
It is about you evaluate your attitude, behaviour, achievements

Do we ever ask ourselves (being monologue of course) 
Questions like..

Did I change to a better person?
Did I break somebody heart's today?
Am I a different person compared to the previous year?

Oh yeah, in Malay it is known as 'muhasabah diri'
Now we get the clear picture. :-) 


Seeing people around me making changes
I smiled.


I do want to change, change towards positiveness.
Slow and steady. 

Yeah, I'm a slow learner. :-)

10 comments:

Miss Purple said...

yeah, change to a better person..

Ayuni said...

i'm a slow learner too....

Unknown said...

thanks for the reminder,bro. :)

Unknown said...

bila baca ni terus tertanya2 diri sendiri..
"bila la aku ni nak berubah"
aih..bukan tak nak tapi ada je halangan..(alasan)

Unknown said...

Me too.. slow learner.. ;)

padlie said...

slow or quick, do not stop learning

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

there's no rush in changes...
take it slow but make it worthy~!!
insyaAllah god wills~

Afasz said...

maybe changes can make us more better :D

salam singgah

dr,
afasz.blogspot.com

apdm said...

salam

sentiasa cuba untuk berubah..tp mungkin blm sampai masanya kot.. ;(

whitecappuccino said...

change to be a better person...