Sunday, January 30, 2011

Why so tigh?

Assalamualaikum. To girls and women,I want to know what are your opinion, why some of you wearing very tight clothes?  Wherever I go to public places, surely I will see this phenomenon. I see lots of girls wearing a 'baju adik'. Not to mention tight trousers.I'm not a very a pious person, but shouldn't girls and women wear a looser clothes, the clothes that can really cover your aurat explicitly and implicitly? As a male and a normal guy, I admit that I like to watch these free shows, but hey, when these shows are abundance, it will not interesting anymore. Irritating.. that's the word. I wonder, are the modern women clothes getting smaller? :-)

                                                       A tight one.. :-)

Alhamdulillah, my miss A never wear tight clothes in the public. I'm proud of her. I'll pray that there will more girls will follow her footsteps. :-)
                                                 

7 comments:

whitecappuccino said...

Well, I guess, not that they don't know...just ignorance..

Ayuni said...

hikhik, what about person that over cover thaeir body, hm, i saw someone wearing purdah but her bf watching my friend"s breast, what the jeck! pity her, choosing wrong man....

Shafiq said...

Ignorance? Pity them. Their ignorance made them victims of cuci mata for most of the guys.. :-)

Shafiq said...

Those who know to cover their body properly and nicely are the most luckiest girls and women. :-) They had saved themselves from being target of cuci mata from the guys. Not to mention that they will gain pahala as well. Insyaallah.

Ayuni said...

love the header, hikhik....

Dan P. said...

Hi, Shafiq! My name is Dan, and I agree with you 110%! I live in Oklahoma, USA. I don't know how you feel about talking to an American - I know some of us have made a very bad name for ourselves around the world. Does it sound strange to you to hear an American say "women should cover their selves better"? Surprising to say, more and more young American men are saying this. Thanks for listening. -Dan. dpex111@juno.com

Wahida Samsuddin said...

Syafiq, seriously I strongly agreed with you. Even those who are married are also wearing tight clothes. Maybe their husband/beau feel proud of their fashion style. Every sin has its own pay from Allah, but humans tend to forget that. Pity them :(