Asslamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...
A pleasant day I wish to all of us. :-)
As mentioned above, this entry is dedicated to all Muslim girls and women..
Eh, guys, we should know too.. :-)
In future, we will be the leader for our own family, so, we need to know this.
Basic Guidelines for Muslim girls and women in covering their aurat.
1. Must cover (not wrap) all your body parts, except face and hand.
2. The attire must not too tight as if you are wearing your younger sister's clothes.
3. The attire must not consist of materials that is transparent.
4. The shawl (tudung) must fully cover your hair and fully cover your chest.
5. If you want to wear the sarung tangan (I forgot what we called it in English), please wear it inside and cover it with a long sleeve attire such as baju kurung.
Don't be like this.
These are some of the pictures showed the mistakes that commonly done by our female Muslim friends:
For more detailed picture and information, please kindly refer to this blog.
As far as I have learned, in Islam, there is not prohibition of being pretty and having fashion. As long as the attire cover your aurat properly, it is fine to wear. :-)
Islam is a religion that wouldn't burden its followers.
This covering aurat is actually to help you girls and women for protecting your dignity..
I hope that with this piece of knowledge sharing will help you female bloggers to understand more regarding guidelines in covering your aurat.
If there any mistake in this entry, kindly correct me..
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..