Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Movie Review : Hantu Bonceng

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...
A good day I bid to all bloggers that come passing by my simple blog.. 
It's been a while since my last entry.. 
Well, I got to sort things out and Alhamdulillah, they are all settled. :-)
Yesterday, after a period of time solving and sorting matters out, I'm back at Terengganu, 
where all my student's life was spent out..
I took a time to chill out myself and with miss A, spending our time together after a long holiday..
As normal teenagers, both of us, went to the cinema. 
We watched Hantu Bonceng. 





Synopsis: “Hantu Bonceng” revolves around Amran (Zizan Raja Lawak) a delivery boy who often races in illegal drag races. It all started when Amran wins a race and is given a girl as his prize for winning the race. The girl rode with Amran to the 'port' but Amran’s bike was hit by the lorry after a turn in the junction. The girl died on the spot while Amran was brought to the hospital. The incident forces Amran to change as the ghost of the dead lady keeps haunting him every night. Amran feels the tension and asks his best friend Kunyit (Taiyuddin Bakar) for help. When Amran recovered from that problem, his friends discovered more about the girl that just being his prize..

As overall, I would give rating 6 over 10 for this movie. It is interesting, full with double meaning jokes, it is not quite too scary to watch and the most important of all, it does has few lessons about life. :-)
One of them is, wherever we go, do not forget who we are and our religion. I also realize that we should always have a good aim in our life.
Till then,
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..

6 comments:

Ayuni said...

yes, such a very good movie with lots of moral value even though full with sarcasm....

Unknown said...

Another Hantu movie. I don't know how many movie hantu play at cinema now. hahaha. Hantu more famous compared with human.

whitecappuccino said...

Welcome back to Terengganu!

Unknown said...

do not have time to watch this movie .maybe as soon as possible. but,peole said that this film is quite good but ther're some controversy issue.I don't know why

Shafiq said...

ayuni n syida: yes, definitely..:-)
wc: thank you teacher! :-)
Rozuan: I think the controversy is the scene when Zizan going naked when he saw the ghost.. is it the one? :-)

ewanrani said...

hantu bonceng..x tgk lagi..tp dengar kata boleh tahan gak..terbaikkk..hehe