Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cats in the house..

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...
A very good afternoon to all my friends... :-)
How are you guys?
Alhamdulillah, after almost than 24 hours of service disruption in Blogger, I manage to post something in my simple blog.
Tonight I will share with all of you about cats at my house.
Last few weeks, my family adopted a female stray cat. At first, the female cat gave birth 3 cute little kittens, but only one survived. 
The cat and its kitten were kept outside the house and we prepared them a small rag as their sleeping place. They ate rice and small fish.
We are always entertained by the kitten's behaviour and its playful attitude. 
Just as English proverb 'playful as a kitten' Hehe. :-)
Let's meet them. 

The female cat, named Chemong..


The kitten, called as Putih..



Till then..
Assalamualaikum.. :-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

comelnya kitten tuh.huhu

Karen Monica said...

so cute...i love cats...i have 7 at home :D

whitecappuccino said...

waaa! comel yg putih tu..all my cats are kept outside now ever since I got the rashes all over my body...

Jalilah Jali said...

comelnye kucing2 itu..but aku kurang ngn kucing2 nie..hehe

Ayuni said...

tomey!