Thursday, May 19, 2011

Is It Matured?

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..
How are you guys? :-)
I hope all of you in a pink of health.
Based on the topic, I just want to share with you guys regarding the term 'matured'. Why? This is because I always hear people saying like, you are only fifteen but you looked matured. Others mentioned like this, 'You are matured, your way of thinking like adults you know'. 
For me, being myself, I admit that I'm still way behind in the process of becoming a matured person. One thing for sure, I will not embarrased others because I also don't like to be embarrased. Just want to ask something, is it considered as a matured action, if you are showing stuff about others that you may think it is funny but the person feel embarrased? Owh,by the way, you show that stuff over social public websites such as Facebook. What do you think that person feels when he or she saw that stuff? 
Think about it.. :-)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

matured is subjective.every people has its own point of view. Not everyone is matured.sometimes,there are peoples who have married but always do the stupid decision and making them looks like not matured person =)

Karen Monica said...

making others feel embarrased is not good. that is being very childish.

Layyinul Harir said...

depend jugak pd pndgn seseorg yg menilai nilai ke'matured"an itu..

padlie said...

not sure... subjective and depends on individu

Ayuni said...

that is so not matured....

Karen Monica said...

I have tag you in "my first segmen"

whitecappuccino said...

doing things to embarrass others should be avoided as it is an immature action