Monday, February 20, 2012

The ♥Liselle Moncherie♥ girl

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

Today is the second day of my comeback as UniSZA's resident.. 
Class's schedule rearranged,some lecturers are still mingling with the timetable..
It would possibly one busy week..:-)

Thanks to miss A entry
I stumbled upon another Malay blogger who use English as medium of her blog.
Yup, she is for sure a female blogger.
Her sentence and words are simple and is easy to understand. 
She knows the words very well and quite interestingly using them.
She also tend to use this story telling skills to attract her readers.

Want to know her? Just click 



Suffixes thought: I wonder this girl likes literature as miss A did, as I found out that she did use the word 'forlorn'... :-)

8 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Wow,I'm very touched by this :').
Thank you so much for writing about me! I'm speechless and typeless XD.
Huhu I am so happy,and I really appreciate this post :D.

Zehan Ilyana said...

i really love liselle's blog!
super duper awesome! :D

Pocket said...

ohh..
why oh why is it that people nowadays are equipped with 'big-big' words like 'Forlorn'!!
reading much?
i guess u guys do..

came ere from lisselle moncherie.
nice blog bro :D

Ayuni said...

yes, agree with u....

whitecappuccino said...

yup! like her blog too.

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

u're right.. ^_^

I love reading Liselle's blog as well, hihi~... >_<
she has such an imaginative mind..

Lady Windsor said...

Yes, moncherry's blog is awesome...I like to read her idea and she's like a story teller...even her english is better than me...

Lily said...

I'm proud of her C: