Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Jalan Sesame...

Assalamualikum warahmtullahi wabarakatuh....
First of all, please ignore the wrong form of language in the topic..:-)
It is actually Sesame Street.

When mentioning Sesame Street, we will spontaneously imagine those puppets with all kinds of characters. 
Oscar, Grover, Ernie, Big Bird, and three characters I remembered most are Elmo, Cookie Monster and Count Dracula(The dracula that count numbers. Correct me if i'm wrong).

My mom said that when I was small boy, I loved to watch this show. Now, I realise that this show is very interesting and I would say that the approaches applied by this show really can attract children. Children loves those puppets in those days. Nowadays I'm not sure they still like or not. :-) 
One more  thing, those people who produce this show know very well how to add new vocabularies and in the same time, create the interest to learn. :-)
 
Let's enjoy this video clip about Ernie and his R collections...



Suffixes thought: It is necessary to know the exact approaches to tackle the children's interest in teaching them.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

kecik2 dulu.pagi2 mesti tgk citer nih

Ayuni said...

I miss Ernie n Bird....Love those cute big eyes...

Shafiq said...

PCB: Samala..:-)
Ayuni: :-)

Miss Purple said...

I also love to watch Sesame street when childhood...

The characters so fascinated and funny...

Unknown said...

p/s tahniah tersenarai untuk bulan februari

whitecappuccino said...

children can learn a lot from this show.

Liselle MonCherie said...

Oouh I love this show! Elmo and
Cookie monster are my fave,
Learning ABC with Dracula hee :3
Jalan Bijan! :D